- Artistic sheep theme: Sterling silver bangle with optional silver and gold 'wee Sheep' charms
- Quality sheep jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from sterling silver
- Measurements: Bangle inside diameter is 6.5cm
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious sheep embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: Only an occasional rub with a jewellery cloth is recommended
A unique sheep jewellery gift for her
Our experienced silversmiths have come up with another way to display your flock of Fresh Fleeces sheep charms! This quality silver bangle is a beautiful and modern way to show off your 'Wee Sheep' charms, or indeed any of our range of silver animal charms.
We are based in Northern Ireland and little things around these parts are affectionately called 'wee'. That's why we've called this our 'wee sheep' charm!
Our full range of charms attach easily with a silver clip to this bangle with an interior diameter of 6.5cm.
The charms are secured with heavyweight swivel fastenings to ensure your wee sheep is safe and secure. It's really easy to take them on and off or rearrange the order of your flock!
The charms can be purchased without the bracelet by selecting the 'charm only' option.
When ordering please choose from the following options:
- Silver Bangle only (£59) - This is the silver bangle only. Clip on charms you already own.
- Silver bangle plus 1 silver charm (black, silver or Suffolk) (£115) - This is the silver bangle with one of our silver 'Wee Sheep' charms
- Silver bangle plus 1 gold plated charm (22ct gold or rose gold) (£125) - This is the silver bangle with one of our 22ct gold plated silver 'Wee Sheep' charms
- Silver charm only (£75) - This is one of our black, silver or Suffolk 'Wee Sheep' charms without a bangle
- Gold charm only (£85) - This is one of our 22ct gold or rose gold plated silver 'Wee Sheep' charms without a bangle
See here for the full range of our charms that can be used with this bangle.
We offer fast free insured worldwide delivery via Royal Mail on all orders. Normally 2-3 working days UK and 5-7 working days rest of the world.
Next day delivery may be available at an additional charge. Get in touch to arrange this.
We pride ourselves on making sure all Fresh Fleeces' customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.
Fresh Fleeces was born in 2011 when Jewellery designer Avril Manderson created a piece of sheep jewellery for an exhibition.
The company has grown over the last 10 years and we now deliver handmade countryside jewellery to customers across the world. However, we have retained the same quality, attention to detail and excellent customer service that was the essence of the original range.
Experienced silversmiths working in the UK make every piece of jewellery by hand to ensure our high standards are maintained.
Do get in touch if we can help with anything.
From our customers
Fabulous items that make memorable gifts for loved ones. Superb service; many thanksSouthampton, UK
Really beautiful necklace, lovely packaging and quick delivery, will recommend and also use againAlford, UK
Fabulous quality, beautiful designs. Get lots of compliments out and about. Can’t recommend enough.Matlock, UK
I purchased the tie slide to complement a tie that I had for my husband's Christmas gift. It arrived in plenty of time, securely packaged and beautifully presented.
I would recommend you to any of my friends looking for a special something.Worthing, UK
Beautiful items and quick delivery, many thanks.Shepshed, UK