- Artistic sheep theme: Gift set featuring sterling silver Suffolk sheep necklace on an 18" silver rope chain and matching earrings
- Quality sheep jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from fine and sterling silver with secure silver butterfly fastening
- Measurements: The earrings are approximately 12mm wide x 15mm high x 4mm thick each (plus 10mm silver earring post and silver butterfly stud earring back). Sheep pendants are approximately approximately 15mm wide x 17mm high x 3mm thick
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious sheep embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: Just needs an occasional rub with a jewellery cloth
A unique Suffolk Sheep jewellery gift set
The Suffolk Sheep silver pendants with matching earrings have been a firm favourite with customers since they launched over 10 years ago. See our individual listings to hear customers' consistent 5 star reviews of these delicate pieces.
For the first time you can save over 10% on our website prices by purchasing this sheep jewellery gift set. Pendant supplied on our most popular 18" chain length.
They come beautifully presented in a luxurious gift box- no need to wrap!
As with all our jewellery you have our 365-day Moneyback Guarantee if for any reason it doesn't suit. Chain lengths, colours can also be changed if not perfect - don't worry, we'll make sure you are both happy with your gift!
We offer fast free insured worldwide delivery via Royal Mail on all orders. Normally 2-3 working days UK and 5-7 working days rest of the world.
Next day delivery may be available at an additional charge. Get in touch to arrange this.
We pride ourselves on making sure all Fresh Fleeces' customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.
Fresh Fleeces was born in 2011 when Jewellery designer Avril Manderson created a piece of sheep jewellery for an exhibition.
The company has grown over the last 10 years and we now deliver handmade countryside jewellery to customers across the world. However, we have retained the same quality, attention to detail and excellent customer service that was the essence of the original range.
Experienced silversmiths working in the UK make every piece of jewellery by hand to ensure our high standards are maintained.
Do get in touch if we can help with anything.
From our customers
Fabulous items that make memorable gifts for loved ones. Superb service; many thanksSouthampton, UK
Really beautiful necklace, lovely packaging and quick delivery, will recommend and also use againAlford, UK
Fabulous quality, beautiful designs. Get lots of compliments out and about. Can’t recommend enough.Matlock, UK
I purchased the tie slide to complement a tie that I had for my husband's Christmas gift. It arrived in plenty of time, securely packaged and beautifully presented.
I would recommend you to any of my friends looking for a special something.Worthing, UK
Beautiful items and quick delivery, many thanks.Shepshed, UK