- Artistic Cheviot sheep theme:Sterling silver bracelet with a heavyweight Cheviot sheep charm
- Measurements: Sheep is approx 1.7 x 1.5 x 0.6 cm
- Quality sheep jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from sterling silver
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious sheep embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: Only an occasional rub with a silver cloth is recommended
Unique Cheviot sheep jewellery gift
Our experienced silversmiths have designed the perfect Cheviot sheep gift for her in the shape of this heavyweight silver Cheviot sheep charm bracelet on silver oval belcher chain..
This weighty silver charm makes the perfect Cheviot sheep gift for her. The charm attaches easily with a silver clip to our oval cut silver belcher bracelet measuring 7.5". The Cheviot sheep charm can be unclipped and added to other bracelets and even neck chains. This sheep bracelet is based on the Cheviot breed of sheep and matches other items of sheep jewellery in our range.
The sterling silver fleeces on each sheep charm are wound by hand by hand and the Cheviot's distinctive face details are captured by engraving and oxidising the silver. The charms are secured with heavyweight swivel fastenings to ensure your mini flock are safe and secure.
This bracelet is extremely versatile and this Cheviot sheep will be right at home coming with you to work or out on a date night!
Each charm is made by hand and sizes and the fleecy curls may vary slightly from the sheep shown. We think this adds to the appeal as you can be sure your Cheviot sheep bracelet is one of a kind!
Charm bracelet options
When ordering please choose from the following options:
- Charm & silver belcher bracelet (£159) - This is the Cheviot sheep charm attached to a 7.5" silver belcher bracelet.
- Charm only (£119) - This is the Cheviot sheep charm with a silver swivel clip fastening. The charm can be attached to most bracelet and necklace chains.
- Pandora-style charm and Pandora-style bracelet (£159) - This is our Cheviot sheep charm with a Pandora-style fastening on a sterling silver Pandora-style bracelet. More Fresh Fleeces Pandora-style charms can be added to this bracelet as well as beads and charms from brands such as Pandora, Chamilia etc.
- Pandora-style charm only (£119) - This is our Cheviot sheep charm attached to a Pandora-style bead fastening. This can be added to a Pandora-style bracelet you already have.
We offer fast free insured worldwide delivery via Royal Mail on all orders. Normally 2-3 working days UK and 5-7 working days rest of the world.
Next day delivery may be available at an additional charge. Get in touch to arrange this.
We pride ourselves on making sure all Fresh Fleeces' customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.
Fresh Fleeces was born in 2011 when Jewellery designer Avril Manderson created a piece of sheep jewellery for an exhibition.
The company has grown over the last 10 years and we now deliver handmade countryside jewellery to customers across the world. However, we have retained the same quality, attention to detail and excellent customer service that was the essence of the original range.
Experienced silversmiths working in the UK make every piece of jewellery by hand to ensure our high standards are maintained.
Do get in touch if we can help with anything.
From our customers
Fabulous items that make memorable gifts for loved ones. Superb service; many thanksSouthampton, UK
Really beautiful necklace, lovely packaging and quick delivery, will recommend and also use againAlford, UK
Fabulous quality, beautiful designs. Get lots of compliments out and about. Can’t recommend enough.Matlock, UK
I purchased the tie slide to complement a tie that I had for my husband's Christmas gift. It arrived in plenty of time, securely packaged and beautifully presented.
I would recommend you to any of my friends looking for a special something.Worthing, UK
Beautiful items and quick delivery, many thanks.Shepshed, UK