Zwartbles sheep earrings: Unique Zwartbles sheep gift for herArtistic Zwartbles sheep theme:
- Sterling & fine silver stud earrings featuring 2 silver and black Zwartbles sheep
- Quality sheep jewellery: Handmade by silversmiths from fine silver wire and enamelled silver sheet with secure silver butterfly fastening
- Measurements: These delicate pieces are approximately 12mm wide x 15mm high x 4mm thick each (plus 10mm silver earring post and silver butterfly stud earring back)
- Packaging: Ready to give in a solid black box encased in a luxurious sheep embroidered felt button close pouch
- Care tip: No maintenance needed!
A unique Zwartbles sheep jewellery gift
These handcrafted Zwartbles sheep earrings, made from fine silver wire and sterling silver sheet, feature a pair of cute Zwartbles sheep longing for an ear to nibble on! These are a perfect sheep jewellery gift for someone who loves fine jewellery with a fun twist and are sure to be a real talking point. Sheep lovers and those with more modern tastes will all appreciate this quality piece. The Zwartbles' distinctive face and leg markings are highlighted in polished areas.
The black colour, created by oxidising and then enamelling the silver, creates a striking and durable finish and ensure the Zwartbles sheep retain their striking looks! All our earrings come with a silver butterfly fastening to hold the sheep securely in place.
Each piece is made by hand and sizes and the fleecy curls may vary slightly from the sheep shown. We carefully select 2 very similar Zwartbles sheep from our flock to create a unique pairing. This adds to their charm as you can be sure your sheep earrings are one of a kind!
We offer free insured worldwide delivery. Next Day delivery available to UK addresses. See our overseas shipping page for more information on worldwide delivery.
Buy with confidence
We pride ourselves on making sure all Fresh Fleeces' customers are 100% happy with their jewellery. If for any reason you are not, then simply pop the piece back in the post to us for an exchange or full refund. See terms & conditions for more information.